Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the 2023 Winter Reading Program!
Warm up with a GOOD BOOK is for children of all ages and their grown-ups. Help us decorate the library with colorful mittens as you read (or are read to) this winter!
Here's how it works:
- Log into READsquared and create an account. Once you have created your account, start logging your reading!
- Keep track of your READING progress within the READsquared program.
- For every 50 minutes read, you can decorate a mitten that will be displayed in the Library.
- When you have read 250 minutes, you are halfway to the end and you will receive a coupon for a free shake at Shake Shack.
- When you have read 500 minutes, you have finished the program and can come to the Library to choose a FREE BOOK to keep from our selection of titles.
- Winter Reading ends on March 4, 2023 or when you have read a total of 500 minutes.
Click on one of the boxes below to get started.
Looking for some book suggestions? Click on one of the boxes below.